-->

best 20 love quotes to say her

Advertisemen

1 - In Your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.....






2 - I am catastrophically in love with you.....






3 - You have witchcraft in your lips..... 






4 - Magic is something you make.....






5 - My Favorite place is inside your hug....






6 - thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like....






7 - You have bewitched me body and soul.....






8 - If you ever have need of my life, come and take it....






9 - I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.....






10 - I want to be your favorite hello , and hardest bye....






11 - You are the  sunshine in my darkest days....






12 - I wish my arms could find you when i wake up.....




13 - You could have chosen any guy in this world, but still you chose me.....






14 - I am the happiest person on the planet when you are with me.....






15 - I am afraid I would go crazy If I ever lost you.....






16 - god probably made you on a sunday ....






17 - I love your warmth when you hug me.....






18 - you are mine and only mine ,you right reserved....





19 - did you fee hurt when god cut your wings....





20 - I am so confused . they told me that angles are only in heaven, but I've found one here.....


                                                                 

                                                                  take care and keep smiling




>